Sunday, February 4, 2007

B~Balmy Days and Sundays by Ineke


I recently went into my favorite local boutique Plain Jane and smelled all of the Ineke fragrance line. This was by far the most captivating one. It has notes of freesia, leafy greens, grass, honeysuckle, rose, mimosa, chypre accent and musk. When paired together they make such an interesting scent unlike anything I've ever smelled before. This would definitely become an everyday perfume for someone who wants something uncomplicated and refreshing. The lasting power on this is amazing. It is the kind of fragrance you'll need to apply only once a day b/c of it's high concentration of oil to alcohol level. Ineke offers a fantastic way to try all four of their scents before purchasing by offering samples for $12.00, which is fully redeemable against any future product purchase. The others that I tried: After My Own Heart-very light, girly, bergamot scent and Chemical Bonding-cool, citrus, peony scent. If you happen to come across this line take a moment to take a whiff, it is worth your while and let me know what you think.

No comments: